Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey!!!!

Hey fellow bloggers it Alex, this week has been very interesting in World Geography. We are continuing to learn more about Southwest Asia, and the history and culture of the countries located in the region. Today in class we began a group project in which we are to create a peace plan about the conflicts between groups in Iraq, and then present to the class our plans, and compare them, and then come up with an overall clas plan, it should be fun and interesting to hear the thoughts of individuals and groups. As for my life, its been busy as well. I am getting ready for a busy weekend doing a carwaash fundraiser at my church on Sunday, and probably hanging out with my family and friends, as I did last weekend when me and my friends, went to a play, then out for coffee, to a movie, and then one of my friends spent the night ast my house. As you can tell I have been busy and will continue to be.


Talk To You Later
Alex!!!!

No comments: